- Finish afghan
- Finish my friend's socks
- Baby surplice and winter set from Bear Brand baby knitting book
- Dog sweater from Ninth Sublime baby book
- Two new yarn reviews each month
How did I do?
- Afghan: finished in May
- Friend's socks: finished in January
- Baby surplice: finished in May
- Winter set: finished in June
Dog sweater:totally forgot about this one. Never even opened the pattern book to make a plan to cast on.
- Two new yarn reviews per month: January, 1; February, 2; March, 0; April, 0; May, 4; June, 2; July, 2; August, 2; September, 1; October, 0; November, 0; December, 2. I ended up doing 16 instead of 24 like I was hoping. I was in the thick of nursing school during the months where there were no reviews.
If you recall I had a survey available on my sidebar all year. Here were my results:
I'm not sure if I can count my Library Challenge goal as having been met; does it count that I completely lost all interest in the dog sweater? I can tell you that 6/22 finished projects from this year were from patterns that were in my library for at least one year before I made the project. There were a couple more in my library just before January. It's not a majority but I did get the library challenge projects done that I really wanted to (mostly).