Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Adam's Ribs Wrap

I finished this gorgeous sweater this week on Sunday. Blocked Sunday night and was wearing it by Monday. I love it so much!

Here are the details:
Pattern: Adam's Ribs Cap Sleeve Wrap by Carol Sunday
Yarn: Malabrigo Silky Merino - 51% silk, 49% merino wool
Needles: Size 10, straight needles




I'm very proud of this sweater. I bought two shawl pins to wear with it. When blocking, the ribbing opened up and the length of the sweater grew dramatically.  It didn't stretch width-wise as much as I was hoping but it still fits great. I thought it would be much more of a challenge to knit, which is why the pattern sat in my Ravelry library for almost 3 years. Once I got the hang of the 7-row repeat it flew off the needles! I know I'll get a lot of use out of this. It is already a treasured garment and it's barely off the blocking board!