Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Yarn Along

"They" certainly aren't kidding when they say time goes faster when you're an adult. Since returning to work, I've had little time to work on my projects or sit around reading. One thing I love about knitting is that after a few weeks, even a stitch here and a row there yields progress.

So, while I've made progress on my sweater, I've had no time to write up anything, especially no time to write anything worth reading, to update my sweater on here.


I'm at the second sleeve! So while I'm about 2/3 of the way through, it definitely feels like the end is in sight. The more I knit, the more motivated I am to finish. This has been such a fun, interesting project.

I'm also still reading A Tale of Two Cities and also still enjoying it immensely, despite the fact that I hardly have time to read!

More WIPS can be found at the link below: