Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The County Fair

It's that time of the year again! Today is the day I go to our fair grounds and turn in all the projects I'm submitting to the fair.

This year's projects are:
1: the Blue Sand Cardigan I made for my mother in law. It's not perfect, and cotton is a bear to hide the ends of yarn, but it's a project in really proud of. I don't expect to do fantastic on it as far as ribbons are concerned.

2: the monogrammed socks I made for my husband's birthday. Socks aren't my thing, and there is a spot where I had to decrease a few stitches just above the heel on one of the socks, so I'm not expecting anything great with this project either. I'm hoping for some good feedback though.

3: Totoro toy. I love making toys and I think he turned out cute. Not my most impressive toy but certainly a fun project that I think will do well.

4: the cupcake hat that I whipped up for the baby. I think this one will do great, in spite of the messy pom pom.

That's all for now! I'll have an update this weekend after the judging is finished.