Monday, July 11, 2016

Rip and Re-Knit

Since the last time I posted about frogging a decent portion of this sweater, I have since progressed, realized I got the pattern reversed...
So I ripped that section out and fixed it. At least I thought I did:

But I spent Sunday afternoon with a little pot of tea, a slice of pie, (napping children!) and a got to work figuring out where I went wrong.


Now that the ribbing design is back in order in that part of the sweater, it's off in a different section and I discovered, to my dismay, that I have an extra 7 stitches somewhere. So now the trick is figuring out where to get rid of the extra stitches and how, without messing up the ribbing again.

I'll provide an update for Wednesday's Yarn Along link-up for how things went fixing it!