Friday, July 15, 2016

Finished Totoro

I finished this little guy today. He turned out a bit funny looking compared to the character in the movie, but at least he's finished.




Since a Totoro is a forest spirit, I had a little fun taking some pictures in our ferns.

Project details:
I used leftover scrap yarns for this, DK and worsted weight.
The gray yarn is 100% wool. White and black yarns are 100% acrylic. Size 2 needles and size 1 needles. This produced a toy that stands approximately 5" high including the ears. I requested the English translation of the pattern from someone on Ravelry, which they happily sent the PDF file within an hour of me PM-ing my email address.

Link to original pattern here. The original is in Danish or Norwegian.