Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Another Infinity Scarf and a Couple WIPs

I received and knit up another skein of Fine Lime yarn since last week's update (This is a  100% merino worsted weight skein in the Summer Picnic color). I love that store, and for the three skeins I've bought from her I've only ever knit up one pattern with it. It's become my go-to for quick, beautiful gifts.


(My birthday was earlier in the week and the mug was a present to myself. Indulging in my nerdy side. From this store.)

It only took a couple days to knit up and block. Here is the finished infinity scarf:

My other present to myself was enough yarn to make myself a sweater. It is Malabrigo in a silk-wool blend. The color is raspberry. I cast on for this sweater with it at the beginning of the week.
I have also been working on the plum colored Parisian coat that I started, uh.....5 years ago?


This is my progress on my sweater so far. A couple inches in already for only a day of work. Ended up having to stop half way through a row as the kids were starting a mutiny. I hate leaving a project without finishing the row I'm working on.

More WIPS can be found at the links below: