Thursday, February 11, 2016

Little Projects

I have two projects on the needles now. I cast on a hat for my sister in law as she diverted a project she wanted to make onto me... Hmmm. But I was happy to have something to work on that wasn't a sock.

So I've just about finished the 6" twisted rib brim. Then I'll be able to jump into the fair isle for the body of the hat, which I'm pretty excited about.

Otherwise I'm still working on the socks I started at the beginning of January. Well, sock.

I will slog through this...
I am making a goal to get past the heel by the end of the week.

In other news, I passed my exam last week! Thank you to all the well wishes sent two weeks ago. I don't know what to do with all the new-found free time I don't spend studying anymore. HA! JUST KIDDING! Guilt free knitting!

See more WIPs by clicking the links below: