Friday, January 1, 2016

Recap

To jump on the craft blogging bandwagon, here is my review of my goals and projects that I set for myself last year.

My biggest goal was completing two sweaters, for my mom and mother in law, as thank you gifts for all the babysitting and moral support throughout two years in nursing school and I'm more than happy to say I accomplished this goal!








Both of them reported a perfect fit. My mom appreciated the shorter sleeves, and although one sleeve on the Blue Sand Cardigan was three rows shorter than the other, and looked glaringly obvious to me, it went unnoticed entirely when it was tried on. Whew!

I love doing the Love Your Library Challenge, which you can check out here. I don't have an impressive amount of projects to share for this but I did finish a small number of projects from library patterns:
 

(The yellow cardigan was mostly knit at the end of 2014, but it was officially finished at the beginning of January in 2015.)

I'm sure I wrote a post about my project goals for 2015 although I'm really too lazy to look for it. I do know that I definitely wanted to make those sweaters, and I know I wanted to work on projects from the patterns I already had. If you check out my 2015 Finished Object page, you'll notice that I did a lot more knitting than I expected during school, which really surprised me!
I'm really happy with how much I made this year overall.

Here's to another productive year of crafting!