Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Planning Time

I have been working on the bottom border of the cardigan all week and I am finally at the 5" mark. I'll be adding an extra couple rows before casting off but it looks the same as last week in a photo. So I'll spare you a repeat photo.

I've been doing a lot of planning today. Now that I have officially finished nursing school (HALLELUJIA!) homeschool lesson planning is all I've been doing this morning. My mother in law gave me some resources that she has relied on for the last 20 years and while its all a bit overwhelming for me, I'm determined to do this. I never planned on being an educator before I got married and had kids. Well, I shouldn't say never. I thought about getting my bachelor's degree in environmental ed. I entertained and really got on board with the idea  of homeschooling because I generally disliked school and I would really like my kids to love it and become lifelong learners like my in-laws.

I know there are a lot of homeschooling crafters out there who follow the Yarn Along link up every week so if you have some resources that you absolutely love and rely on feel free to comment. We are Catholic, if you are able to recommend religious resources that is also appreciated.