Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Crafty Christmas

I've been knitting like crazy during the last week in an attempt to finish the Blue (Red) Sand Cardigan.

Over the weekend I added the front panel and i-cord edging and on Monday and Tuesday I was working on the first sleeve.
This project has so far been my biggest undertaking and I've learned a lot. I also took a ton of pictures for you guys:
Sorry guys, I just really like those flowers.


Those pockets... So fun to make!

Artsy-fartsy texture angle...


I also took advantage of a sale Fine Lime was having on yarn and bought this skein to turn into an infinity scarf for a friend of mine:

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'll hopefully have a finished cardigan to share with you by next week also!


2 comments:

  1. I love blue sand, but I've yet to make it - love yours and those pockets are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my BlueSand Cardigan -- my first sweater -- a couple weeks ago! It was a really fun knit and I love all the professional touches like the i-cord bind-off. Love your color choices! :)

    ReplyDelete