Friday, November 20, 2015

Antler Hat

I finally have a finished project to share! I actually finished it on Wednesday evening so I could bring it in for the craft sale right away. Our women's guild sorts and prices everything so I wanted to bring it in right away.

I made the adult large size, and it only took a week and a half to get it completed. That being said, my 3 year old wanted to model it for me before I gave it away.


The yarn was in my stash, Paton's North America Classic Wool in the Harvest color way. You can see my Ravelry project page for an extra photo of my little model if you've got an account. The pattern was by Tin Can Knits and if you're not familiar with their patterns, check them out because you're in for a real treat.

I really loved making this hat and I'm really hoping I'll have time to make another one before Christmas.