Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FO... Monday

I finished two projects on Monday this week!
The cardigan for my brother in law's baby outfit is finished. It matches perfectly with the shirt and legging set I bought, don't you think?

 And the cute little surprise hidden behind the cardigan:
The other project I finished is a sewing project. I'm making a couple friends in my nursing classes some scrub tops as graduation gifts in December. I just finished this one and I really love it:

Man scrubs (all scrubs) are over-priced and usually totally boring. I lined all three pockets with the super hero fabric, as well as the back neckline and the inside sleeve edges.

I haven't decided if I should add the Superman logo patch to the breast pocket though. It's pinned on there for the photo:
What do you guys think? Patch or no patch? I need some opinions from crafters.

See more projects by clicking below: