Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I Need Some Motivation

As I mentioned last week, I have a lot of fun baby projects on my to do list for a handful of friends. I seem to be having some motivational issues though.
I'm still working on the cardigan from last week but I've divided for the sleeves and I have a bit of the body. Not much though. I'm following the basic structure for the Hoot Cardigan, but instead of owls I'm knitting the entire thing in stockinette. When the cardigan is finished I'm going to pick up the left front border and knit leaves ask the way up.
As far as reading, I'm starting A Tale of Two Cities. I read the first couple pages at work a couple nights ago and then things got busy (there and at home) and I haven't had a chance to open it again.

See more projects by clicking below: