Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Baby Knitting

Babies are on the brain. I've got a handful of friends who are expecting by the end of the year so I cast on for a cardigan Tuesday afternoon once my finals were finished.
I'm giving it as an outfit with a really cute top/leggings I found while shopping a couple weeks ago. It is actually for a baby girl. Momma isn't super girly so I picked a color that would match the lime top and a cornflower blue in the floral print leggings. I'm planning on knitting little booties as well. Plus, everyone knows that girls get bombarded with PINK EVERYWHERE. It's nice to have variety.
There's nothing more irritating to me than someone gifting out of season clothes, especially if I like the gift! Hence why I am knitting a cardigan and booties.

That's all for now although I've got a hat and another sweater on my mind for the other munchkins once I find out what everyone is having! Baby knitting is seriously the best. Projects fly off the needles and you can knit all summer long. Amiright?!


See more projects by clicking below: