Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Jumbo Scarf

After six years of begging, my husband is finally going to get a knit jumbo scarf for Christmas. I got yarn for it finally because I finally found a pattern for exactly what he wants. A foot wide, seven feet long. I cast on for it on Monday this week. I'm just knitting them on the largest needles I own, which are size 13US.
Over a for long already and I haven't finished the first skein yet. The yarn is much darker in real life.

I also started my father in law's hat for Christmas. It's going to be faire isle and in pretty excited about it but it's going to take a lot of time. It's knit on size 3US needles. I only have about seven rows done, nothing much to show for.

Have a wonderful week!
Check out more WIPs by clicking the button below:

  http://www.gsheller.com/2014/08/yarn-along-191.html