Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Yarn Along of 2014

The prompt for this post was to share all the Christmas gifts we hand made this year. So while I've shared these photos in other posts before there was one last project I haven't shared yet. Enjoy!

Hat for my dad:

Hat for my husband's dad:

Jumbo scarf for my husband:

Hipster hat for my oldest son:

Silly monster toys and a mini quilt for my youngest son (sewn, not knit):

My current WIP on my needles is the Mudblood Cardigan from the Harry Potter Unofficial Knits magazine.
It's going really well. I need to finish the collar, add both sleeves and the button panels on the front edges.

I'm still slowly reading Sherlock Holmes and I'm still really enjoying it.

Yesterday I wrote about reaching the goals I set for myself this year. If you're interested you can read it here.

Check out more WIPs by clicking the button below:

  http://www.gsheller.com/2014/08/yarn-along-191.html