Wednesday, October 22, 2014

And... They're Done!

I finished these last night while sipping on a small glass of wine and watching Downtown Abbey.
...Yup.



Yes. They're a bit uneven. It's been over a year since I made mittens and I read the pattern wrong while knitting in the wee hours of the night.

No, I'm not ripping them out and fixing them because they're for me, and I love them enough as is. I know I'll be lining and wearing them eventually.

This is another "WIP," so to speak. My goal with it is to have people dig out their knits from their closets, their kid's closets, wherever there is evidence of their hard work. Get a photo with it being loved and worn, or not, in this case. It's a way to show off what becomes of your projects after you're done being excited about binding off.

The next projects on the needles will be a Spiderman mask for my son (he's been begging), and a winter hat for my daughter, and hopefully another sweater for myself.

Check out more WIPs by clicking the buttons below:

  http://www.gsheller.com/2014/08/yarn-along-191.html