Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Not Much Knitting

I haven't done much knitting this week. My grandparents have been staying with my parents since last Wednesday and I took the kiddos down to visit for four days. I purposely did not bring any WIPs. My grandmother got my attention: her mobility has diminished substantially over the last year and family takes priority over work, school, and yes, even my knitting. (My grandfather on the other hand? "He's eighty going on sixty" my grandmother kept telling me. He kept up with the boys without a problem.)

I did finish the spines and wings on the dragon though. I'm feeling a little better about it although once I finish I'll share photos of everything, the weak points especially so I can get some feedback on whether I should keep it or donate it to the craft sale.


I also stopped by Mrs. I's for some yarn and buttons:

Lots of wooden buttons

And finished a couple projects by adding buttons. Well, I finished one project. The other one needs just two more buttons.


I also switched the buttons on my sweater. I like it a lot better now:

Before
After






















Check out more WIPs by clicking the buttons below: