I managed to finish the dragon. He's been modeling on my 2014 FO page since Saturday. I started out not being too excited about how the yarn was patterning during assembly but now he's really starting to grow on me. Given the nature of the yarn his tail is also not as stiff as the dragon I made for my son.
I also made progress on the cardigan for my cousin and have joined up the body under the arms. Also, this yarn is so much fun. I'm hoping to do a September yarn review on it. Speaking of yarn reviews, I just did one this week in case you missed it. I reviewed the yarn I used for my son's dragon so if you're interested go take a look.
|An up-close, though blurry, on the cables.|
Check out more WIPs by clicking the buttons below: