Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Almost finished!

Hey yarn lovers!
I am so close to being done with this baby bunting... I'm seriously excited!

Remember I showed you my kitchen last Wednesday?
I like it a lot better now. It started as a weird yellow/cream that could not decide what shade of yellow it was. The wood working, cabinetry, and decorations all sort of just blended in with the walls. I can't describe it... It just wasn't working. See?
Before
Behold, the same wall:
Nope, I'm not a Pinterest  perfect photographer.
I leave our mess piles on the table...

When my husband got home, he actually smiled and kind of laughed a little before he said, "Wow! This looks so much better!" (Massive points to me, he doesn't usually react to anything like that...) He was very unsure about how it would look since I was painting by myself. My mom came up to babysit for the day yesterday so this is what I did. I kind of feel like just sitting in my kitchen and relaxing all day now... Because now I can relax that it's done and my eyes don't hurt when I come in here!

As for my knitting, I'm basically done with the leggings. I have only one more zipper to install, the ribbing on the second ankle cuff to finish, and then I need to sew the inseam and crotch together.
 

I can't believe I did all that since last week's check in! That's why we do WIP posts though, right?

The absolute last thing I'll have to do is finish the i-cord ties. I'll get all that done before the end of the week so stay tuned for an FO Friday post!

See more projects by clicking below: