Friday, June 13, 2014

16 Weeks

... Is how long it took me to make this from start to finish.
Here's a lot of similar photos... Haha!








I love that I'm done with it. I love the yarn, the design, etc. Although next time I would definitely just do ribbing instead of the holes around the waist for the tie. I did not add the collar since it was supposed to have the hood and neck connected with a tie. I made an extra tie for the leggings since--you guessed it--the pattern wanted the sweater and pant waists connected the same way the mittens are tied to the wrist cuffs and the booties are tied to the pant cuffs.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? How the hell do you get the baby in it if it's all tied together?!
Ok good. You're not insane enough to spend an hour dressing said baby, weaving everything back together, just to undo everything to change a diaper that had been soiled while waiting for you to tie your baby up.

See more finished projects by clicking below: