Friday, May 16, 2014

Strawberry-Lime Surplice

I finished the surplice I started last Saturday. Despite the copious amount of pink, I really like how it turned out. (I've never been a fan of the color pink.)

It reminds me of a watermelon. I think it's funny that the yarns just happened to both be named after summer fruits: strawberry fraiche and lime.

Also, it's another stash busting project and another library challenge project. So, a win for the books all around.

I ended up adding an i-cord edge around the front edges to add a little contrast and use the remainder of the green yarn. I also added a loop for the top button since I goofed something during the knitting process and finished my increases so much farther down than I thought I would.

See more finished projects by clicking below:


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: