Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Afghan: 1.1

Since I finished all the excessive reading for class with a day and a half to spare last week, I was able to get some knitting done on the afghan over the weekend and yesterday afternoon. When I do updates it might not seem like I did a lot so I'll provide a measuring tape in the progress photos. Mostly to make myself feel better about it.

And no, I did not remember to measure it at the beginning of the year but I think the +/- ten rows I did only added about two inches.

I'm going to a local yarn shop on Friday that I just heard about over the weekend. Stay tuned for a look at the store, to be revealed probably Saturday. I'm buying yarn for some of the projects I mentioned in my post on my 2014 goals. (My "goal post" if you like sports puns.)

See more projects by clicking below: