Sunday, December 29, 2013

December Love Your Library: Year End Review

I noticed Snapdragon Crafts has a year-end post up now, including the Library Challenge wrap up, so I thought I'd get a post in on how I did with her challenge.

These are the projects I completed this year with patterns that were in my library before January 1:



Below are library projects that I started but have yet to finish. The little coat is hibernating. The afghan is in a bag under my bed. It probably thinks it's been put in hibernation, but I just haven't had time to work on it lately:

 





I know I'll get even less knitting done next year since nursing school will be starting but as long as I set my bar even lower for next year....
I'm just kidding. A little.
Here are the rest of my Library Challenge posts:
January Goals
January Wrap-up
February Goals
February Wrap-up
March Goals 

April Goals
April Wrap-up/May goals
May Wrap-up
June Goals
June Wrap-Up/July Goals
July Wrap-Up
August/September Update
October Goals