Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Late to Jump on the Bandwagon

I came across a new book over the weekend. Not new to anyone else, but it was at work labeled with a co worker's name who lives near me. So originally I planned to return it, but then I read the back, and then I read the first page, and then I was hooked.
The Help is amazing. I haven't knit in a few days because I can't put the book down. Now I know what all the hype was about.

However, on the knitting front, I have the body of my fair isle sweater long enough and just attached the first sleeve. I'm about to add the second sleeve. Then comes the big chunk of fair isle.

I finished the sweater I shared last week. That's linked to the FO post I did for it. So that's exciting. But I'm terrified to block it, because it's 100% wool and I'm terrible at blocking. I'm going to wait till after the wedding he has to wear it for before I try blocking it.

See more by clicking below: