Saturday, September 28, 2013

August-September: Love Your Library Update

Hey guys. Sorry I've been so terrible at doing the Library Challenge posts. I'll try harder for the rest of the year.

Truth is, I haven't knit a single stitch in a couple months (September included) on any of my LYL projects. Project. The only thing that qualified is the afghan I started but since I started a couple sweaters, one last minute and one in a rush and desperate attempt to finish before I get into nursing school, has left that blanket on the back burner.

You all know how it goes.
Besides, I have until the end of next September, exactly 364 days from today, to be exact, to get it finished.

But I'll try to cast something on soon to qualify for the library challenge. Something I had in my library before 1.1.13.



Previous LYL posts:

January Goals
January Wrap-up
February Goals
February Wrap-up
March Goals 

April Goals
April Wrap-up/May goals
May Wrap-up
June Goals
June Wrap-Up/July Goals
July Wrap-Up