Monday, July 1, 2013

Love Your Library: July Goals

I'm combining my June wrap-up and July goals into one post.
I finally finished the Devan cardigan and I must say, I am super happy about it. See my 2013 FO page for a photo. I also began my brother-in-law's wedding afghan.


Can we say, June goals completed?! 
OH YES!


But if you decide to waste some time looking at my post for last month, you'll notice that I also mentioned that I was going to learn entrelac for the Knitting Madness hangout. I did not learn entrelac but I did learn a new lace pattern so sit down, you heckler...I consider myself to have reached my June goals.

So, what are my plans for July? I've got a birthday to plan and execute, two vacations, and the county fair this month so I really will be happy with myself as long as I get another repeat on that afghan done. The pattern flies off the needles. It took me only about four days to do 1 1/2 repeats of the 42-row pattern done. Maybe I'll end up finishing it. Who knows?
Until next time, keep those needless clicking!



Previous LYL posts:

January Goals
January Wrap-up
February Goals
February Wrap-up
March Goals 

April Goals
April Wrap-up/May goals
May Wrap-up
June Goals

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! So glad you've had a successful month, and that you've been able to stick with the challenge much better than I have, ha!

    ReplyDelete