Wednesday, July 31, 2013

End of July Already?!

How did this happen? July flew by for me. Since Wednesday happens to be the last day of the month, I'm combining my WIP and LYL updates into one.
See how I did at my county fair this year! I did surprisingly well.

Here's the progress on my bottom up raglan sweater:

As of 3PM Tuesday, I had 2 3/4" out of the 4 1/2" needed to finish the
bottom ribbing. At 4 1/2" I can start the first fair isle section.


And for my LYL July goals, they were met on Friday night/Saturday morning. My goal for August? More of the same. Another pattern repeat (read: 48 rows) or two, if I don't get called to start nursing school this fall.
As for reading, a lot of Fr. Z lately.

  

Previous LYL posts:

January Goals
January Wrap-up
February Goals
February Wrap-up
March Goals 

April Goals
April Wrap-up/May goals
May Wrap-up
June Goals