Saturday, June 1, 2013

Love Your Library: June Goals

I think that I'm the only person still doing the Love Your Library Challenge... The mastermind behind this link up unfortunately hasn't posted for it in months... That's alright though. I am having fun with it anyway.

This month's goals are not complicated, not unattainable, but just like the past five months, probably will not get accomplished. Just kidding. Mostly.

1. I am going to finish the Devan cardigan.
2. I am going to start an afghan for my brother in law's wedding gift. I've had a pattern in mind for his wedding gift longer than him and his fiancée have been dating.
3. (Edit 6.3.13) Learn Entrelac for the knitting hangout at the end of this month. It is hosted by Marigold's Loft.

And in the words of Porky Pig (remember him?!), "Th-th-th-tha-that's all, folks!"



Previous LYL posts:

January Goals
January Wrap-up
February Goals
February Wrap-up
March Goals 

April Goals
April Wrap-up/May goals
May Wrap-up