Friday, June 21, 2013

Knitting Madness Hangout Recap

The G+ hangout took place this afternoon! I was a little nervous about connecting with the virtual community of knitters in person... I don't even do it in real life! I get excited about projects around non-knitters, who in turn ooh and ahh since anything looks good to the untrained eye. I'm sure you can imagine my anticipation and even a little anxiety, then, once 2pm rolled around!
Here's a recap of how it went!

The other people who planned on participating did not show... I'm wondering if they didn't get the time zones figured out? At any rate, they missed out because Natalie from Marigold's Loft was just a wonderful woman to meet and discusses knitting with. I was also very surprised at how much we have in common.

She also gave me a preview of her plan for next month: Yarn is on the agenda. If you are interested in discussing your favorite yarns keep your sure on her blog for information on next month's hangout.

And speaking of yarn: My review of DGB Confetti will be up bright and early on Monday the 24. Stay tuned.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine,
    Glad I eventually realized that this is your blog :)
    Thank you for your kind words, it was so great meeting you!
    The new date is up on my blog, hope to see you then again.
    Kind regards
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete