Friday, June 14, 2013

Finished!

I spent yesterday knitting like crazy. If I had been using wooden needles I'm sure they would've been smoking.
I present to you...the Devan cardigan! On the child who refused to cooperate for photos. It's a bit large but it will fit by the time Christmas rolls around. The button band puckers a little so I'll have to fix that. I used natural carved shell buttons. They have a Mother of Pearl look.

 
I'm planning on doing a yarn review in a couple weeks for the DGB confetti I used on this sweater, so check back for that on the 24th.

 Click below for more!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I made that years ago and it was so cute. Your model is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's my little man. I liked it but I really don't like piecing projects together. I'm so relieved I'm done with it.

      Delete