Thursday, June 27, 2013

A2Z Yarn Shop Visit

I had the opportunity to take a mini vacation during the week and of course looked up a yarn shop. Hello, A2Z Yarns! Located in Brainard, MN, it was a short trip since I had the kids with me. It was also very busy at the store so I didn't take photos and didn't stay long. However, it was definitely worth the visit!

They had two baskets with 50% off yarn and that got me pretty excited, as you might imagine.
Check out my finds:
The orange yarn is for the shawl I mentioned in my WIP Wednesday/Yarn Along post. You can also click on the link in the right side bar to my Ravelry projects.


And some really sassy purple and black Cascade yarn, a 50% find! The three yarn cakes were in the discount baskets and they are Cascade and Berocco yarns.
Look them up if you're in the area!
Happy knitting!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this or asked to review this by the store featured, or anyone else. Opinions are my own.