Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Love Your Library Updates

I'm combining my April wrap up and May goals into one post.

So for my April wrap-up:
  • I've set aside the plum colored coat that always goes wrong. Not indefinitely, although I don't plan on picking it up again until I have a daughter one day, so... It's in a time out for at least a few years.
  • I was able to make progress on my Devan cardi. The left front panel is complete and I started on one of the sleeves.
  • I had a library FO! I had the photos up on my April goals post but I hadn't added the snaps yet so now it's official.
  • One out of two FOs this month from the library is not bad, especially since I've had a heck of a time finding knitting time so far this year. My finished projects for 2013 are definitely lacking.



And now my May goals:

  • Finish the cardigan. I mean it this time. I finally had an FO from my library patterns last month and it felt really good. I really need to step up my game and the cardigan is very do- able!



Previous LYL posts:

January Goals
January Wrap-up
February Goals
February Wrap-up
March Goals 

April Goals