So for my April wrap-up:
- I've set aside the plum colored coat that always goes wrong. Not indefinitely, although I don't plan on picking it up again until I have a daughter one day, so... It's in a time out for at least a few years.
- I was able to make progress on my Devan cardi. The left front panel is complete and I started on one of the sleeves.
- I had a library FO! I had the photos up on my April goals post but I hadn't added the snaps yet so now it's official.
- One out of two FOs this month from the library is not bad, especially since I've had a heck of a time finding knitting time so far this year. My finished projects for 2013 are definitely lacking.
And now my May goals:
- Finish the cardigan. I mean it this time. I finally had an FO from my library patterns last month and it felt really good. I really need to step up my game and the cardigan is very do- able!
Previous LYL posts: