Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Another Bear

Keeping it short and sweet again this week! And you all say, "Whew!"
Making progress on my son's bear. It will be a birthday present for his third birthday this summer. I love the way it's turning out and he keeps stealing the pieces out of my bag to run around the house hugging it.

Also, see my Love Your Library post for May. You can read about my project goals and how last month's knitting went for me.
Reading Silas Marner: Weaver of Raveloe since I read about it in a YA post and thought it sounded interesting. So far it does not disappoint.
  

2 comments:

  1. That bear looks wonderfully 'huggable' I look forward to seeing it done :)
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear looks like it will be so cuddly! No wonder he keeps stealing it away.

    ReplyDelete