Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A LYL WIP

I realized that, as we near the end of the month, I need to make more progress on my Love Your Library project for the goal I set for this month.
Behold, the Devan sweater.

I'm using the recommended DGB confetti and the accent yarn is Caron Simply Soft in chocolate. I'm going to do my very best to have all the pieces done by Friday but that may be wishful thinking.

I've also been knitting both the legs for the bear at the same time... Check back around 8 (Central, US) if you want to see a photo.

I also made the blog a little easier on the eyes this week and started my own weekly posts as a way to celebrate my 100th post... Some things I've been meaning to do for a while but didn't have time to figure it out.
I haven't been reading much for myself, although I introduced The Missing Piece by Shel Silverstein to my two year old and even he decided to "read" it to me. Needless to say he loved it.

Click the buttons for more:

  

5 comments:

  1. the legs for the bear are too cute too miss, love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! I love the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea to knit both legs at the same time!

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-90/

    ReplyDelete