Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Knit with Love for Little Boys

I have an FO!
My littlest son's onesie is complete and now I'm working primarily on his birthday teddy bear. I've taken a break from reading the Catechism since I don't think I'm getting very much out of it lately but I've been reading Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic instead.
And the lovely photos:
 
More photos of the onesie here.
I also have the ears done and I've started the first limb... A leg.

And just because I love Bob's Burgers and think this is too awkwardly funny not to share, here you go...
Source

Check out more projects by clicking on the icons below:

9 comments:

  1. aww that onesie is super cute!! I love the little cartoon - thanks for sharing. Have a knitty wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun to knit, despite my yarn shortage issues.

      Delete
  2. The bear looks really cute. What a great Mom you are for knitting it from novelty yarn :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You flatter me! That yarn is a beast to knit, I'll admit that. But I keep thinking about him having a super soft bear to snuggle with and it doesn't bother me so much.

      Delete
  3. Loving the onesie! super cute! and I also love the bear you brave knitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a well written pattern... If you want to try toy knitting I highly recommend it. It is the best first project I could have picked.
      Look up the Need a Hug Bear by Pat A on Ravelry or Craftsy.

      Delete
  4. Lovely projects!

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-83/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bear is great. I think you must have a great de3al of patience to do it in fun fur.

    ReplyDelete