Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day Six (Saturday April 27th): A Tool To Covet

"Write about your favourite knitting or crochet (or spinning, etc) tool. It can either be a tool directly involved in your craft (knitting needles or crochet hook) or something that makes your craft more pleasurable – be it a special lamp, or stitch markers. 
Is it an item that you would recommend to others, and if so for which applications/tasks do you think it is most suited. Conversely, do you have a tool/accessory that you regret buying? Why does it not work for you?"




2 comments:

  1. I had one of those once, the dog ate it. LOL! Now I just count rows, but since I rarely use yarns with texture I can see my rows. But that bear from yesterday is tempting me to use some novelty yarn again!! He is just so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually count rows, but it was a huge lifesaver when I made the brown bear!

      Delete