Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Made It!

I made it to the end of the ribbing with my green yarn! I am so relieved! I have the first couple rows of the top started in gray although I might end up switching to that beautiful vibrant blue yarn since I have enough gray to use with another project in the future. We'll see...


I have just enough green left to sew the two pieces together once I finish.

Just started The Four Signs of a Dynamic Catholic tonight. I got it for free (well, for the price of S&H) from my daily catechism email so I thought I'd give it a try. The writing style is just ok for me but it has really interesting information and easy suggestions for improving your faith life a little bit each day.
I haven't done my catechism reading for a week now... Oops.

Read and see more by clicking the buttons below:

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you made it! I hate the "running out of yarn" worry! Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! I'm glad you made it.

    Here's my WIP: http://mibruno.com/en-proceso-83/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running out of yarn is the worst. Your knitting is looking good.

    ReplyDelete