Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Let it Snow!... in March

I haven't made much progress on anything, and I'm still reading Journey for Freedom. If you didn't see the WIPs last week, here they are: they look the same. I ripped out the green onesie about three times now due to my trust issues with pattern sizing. While I was knitting it looked like it could have been my underwear but after I made it dramatically smaller and compared it to my little one, there was NO way it would fit. So it was frogged again and knit in the prescribed size.
I will leave you with a photo of my backyard since we've been buried in snow over the last 24 hours.

I will never get enough of this! A good friend of mine said yesterday that she wants to fire the groundhog though...
Happy crafting, knitting, crocheting, etc!


6 comments:

  1. Well there's only one thing for it - stay indoors and knit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sarah!
    x
    Natalie
    www.marigoldsloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow looks really pretty. Try to stay warm:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some pristine snow you've got. Much nicer than our dreary and dirty slush! Hopefully your sizing all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. snow snow snow :) As long as its not on the road I'm good LOL

    ReplyDelete