Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Patterns in the Works

Since opening a Craftsy account, I decided I might as well make the most of it and try to capitalize on what I already do: Lots and lots of knitting as of late.

The patterns I am currently working to sell are the baby overalls I am making for a couple good friends and the mittens I made for my son.




I have the car mittens I posted very early on available for free at my Craftsy store for those of you who prefer pdf patterns to the online versions.

I also have the Finn the Human backpack for toddlers available for a small cost.

I will announce when the mitten and overalls patterns are officially posted and for sale later this month. The mitten pattern will most likely be available before the weekend.

See you tomorrow for Yarn Along!
Happy knitting!