Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Little Blossom Hat

I've taken a break from the Nina scarf to make a gift for a friend I will be staying with on a girl's-only mini vacation I will be going on next weekend.
I made her daughter this hat:


The pairs of small flowers are on equal levels.
 The large ones are on their own level.
The hat was dented in when the photo was taken but
those two little flowers are knit into the same row.


The flowers sort of grow as you rotate the hat. 

And I will be making her a matching ear warmer/headband. I'm really pleased with how the hat turned out so I'm hoping the ear warmer will be just as nice.
I am going to sell the pattern on my Craftsy account but until I do it will be available for FREE in this post. It will be available here until I get the matching mom ear warmer done.
Still working on The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton. I enjoy it more and more as I get further along in the book. Also still reading the Catechism a little each day, but sometimes I let it slide and now I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

This pattern is now available in my Craftsy store.  You can buy the pattern for the set or just the baby hat. 

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable hat and thank you for sharing the pattern. I especially like the little flower buttons, every girl should have flowers in her life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hat, what sweet touches the flowers are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's a sweet little hat. The flowers are a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute hat! I love the stems weaving up to the flowers, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - isn't that the most adorable hat. Love the little flowers. Just perfect against the gorgeous blue.

    ReplyDelete