Friday, November 2, 2012

A Visit to Knitter's Palette

I went to Knitter's Palette for the first time this morning and I loved it. The store was very well organized. There were couches to sit at and a coffee table with an assortment of pattern books to browse through.  They were very helpful and I didn't break the bank with my purchase.

My purchase: 100% Peruvian Highland wool. All three for under $25!

Winding my yarn in a ball for me.
The woman who sold me my yarn even balled it for me with the cool contraption pictured above. Sorry I don't know what the name for it is.  This was a real treat, since time is precious with two small kids and it only took a few minutes for all three skeins.  As you can see the store is very well-lit and spacious. There were two more rows to the left, in addition to the two photographed above.  If you are ever in the St. Paul/ Minneapolis area this spot is definitely worth a visit.

Until next time, happy knitting!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this or asked to review this by the store featured, or anyone else. Opinions are my own.