Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Yarn Along: Lots of Progress!

This past week I finished the hood on the Surprise Jacket and started elongating the sleeves. I'm in the home stretch! I also did end up making the backpack for my son's costume. I tried it on him before I finished weaving in the ends and he was so upset that he had to take it off!

I'm not hating this so much anymore. It's probably because I'm so close to finishing...

All this bad boy needs is a button. The straps on  the back are also half dark green and half light green.


No reading "for fun" at the moment, although I am reading the Catechism for the year of faith (for my Catholic readers and those of you who want to learn about Catholicism, here is a link to sign up. They send daily emails with a little bit to read each day. It's so convenient.)

Can't wait to see all of your projects. My Wednesday mornings are consumed by visiting every yarn along link along with a cup of coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being in the home stretch on the surprise jacket! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much more you like certain projects when they're almost finished. Gah, I finally finished a shawl this week and I've never been so happy to see the end of a project.

    ReplyDelete