Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yarn Along: Assembled!

Linking up with Yarn Along.

After a month of working on the Tallulah bolero, the end is in sight! All I have to do now is the beaded edging around the edge of the entire garment. It will be the same as the sleeve edging...I hope you can see it ok from the photo. I am posting and photographing while on break at work tonight.
It looks so small but fits fine.
Beading details on sleeve cuff, soon to be added to the edge of the garment.




I am also just about finished with Jane Eyre. I think I enjoyed it more than Pride and Prejudice, which I read at the beginning of the summer for the first time. I plan to tackle Pope Benedict XVI's Truth and Tolerance (2003) next. I need to start nurturing my faith more than I usually do; I can be rather neglectful at times.


8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sweater....love the beading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the beading! I've always admired knits like that but I've never done one. Yours is gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beading on the sleeves! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone! Getting the beads to stay put was a bit tricky at first but once I figured it out it came together rather nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I've yet to knit with beads and your cardigan is looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have always wanted to try beading. Yours is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete