Monday, September 24, 2012

Progress on the Tallulah Bolero

Finished the first sleeve tonight. I figured I should post a photo before the Wednesday Yarn Along since I will be working again this week on the good old graveyard shift and will probably be sleeping that day. At least that's the goal...
I just have one more sleeve left (before blocking) and then the border for the edging and then I'll be done! This has been a very fast, gratifying knit. I really cannot wait to sew it all together and try it on. Until next time, happy knitting. PS still reading Jayne Eyre.

5 comments:

  1. what fun it will be to get it all together! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely edge and colour too, looking forward to seeing it put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I think this photo is pretty true to the color. I will have to get a photo outside one it is finished to get the best color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is going to be so pretty! what a lovely job you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love it when things knit up fast because I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete